, ♡ Special K-POP ♡: Birthday boy Heechul's wish? ,
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Birthday boy Heechul's wish?


ELF are celebrating self acclaimed "Space Big Star's" birthday today, July 10, 2011.

Heechul tweeted few minutes ago,


Birthday boy Heechul's wish?





ELF are celebrating self acclaimed "Space Big Star's" birthday today, July 10, 2011.

Heechul tweeted few minutes ago,


@Heedictator: It's Space Big Star Kim Heechulnim's birthday. Pikachukachukachu*~ I'm most thankful to my parents while I'm also thankful and I love all the people who like me. I'll become an even more amazing Kim Heechul! saying so I'm at home. I'd like to celebrate a birthday with a girlfriend even just onceㅠㅠ
* In Korean, the repetition of "chukachuka" sounds like "congrats congrats"

He really wants to get into relationship...^^ ~

0 comments: