, ♡ Special K-POP ♡: SHINee's Onew and Minho's final goodbye in Music Core was fun ,
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 11, 2011

SHINee's Onew and Minho's final goodbye in Music Core was fun


Aired last July 9th with their co-MC Ji Yeon (T-ara) and Suzy (Miss A) and finally realizing that it's their last time being on the show, they stated "Actually, I realized that this is gonna be the last time I'm gonna be in here and in the short time that I have been in here I have so much fun".

They continued by saying, "I would still be monitoring each hour of Music Core episodes and I will be watching all of you!"

In addition Minho said, "It's such an honor to be an MC in Music Core eventhough it's only a short period of time". "I will be back in such a good shape in the future so please watch out for me/us" he added

Unfortunately the bouquet of flowers that are given to Onew and Minho marks the end of their final episode in Music Core.

Meanwhile the performers of Music Core for the episode are 2pm, 2ne1, T-ara, Secret, f(x), Jang Woo Hyuk, Rainbow, Eight, CSJH Dana & Sunday, Ming Yeonghun, Mighty Mouth, ZE:A, Boyfriend, Girl's Day, Rania, etc.

0 comments: