, ♡ Special K-POP ♡: Standing Ovation For JYJ’s Junsu ,
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Standing Ovation For JYJ’s Junsu

JYJ’s Junsu successfully completed encore performances of the new legendary musical “Mozart!”
On 3 July, Junsu, who completed his last encore performance. In this final 3 hours, he danced across the stage, expressing happiness, sadness and anger, a wealth of emotions with his unique singing style, and basked in the standing ovation that the audience gave him for his outstanding performance.
After the final performance, Junsu said “Although this is not the first time (doing this performance,) but I’m happy to have been able to experience Mozart’s life. Mozart faced the pressures of the world’s anticipation, but beneath the glamorous life hides a hidden loneliness. Using the songs and performance, I feel like I was Mozart’s friend when he was still alive 300 years ago. To me, this stage bears a special meaning.” Also, “My heart feels heavy, having to part with “Mozart!” again. I feel like I give 120% in my performances for “Mozart!” and I’m really thankful for the audiences and the passionate support they have given me,” he expressed with deep emotion.
Junsu, who is one of the most anticipated new generation musical actors after his stellar performances in “Mozart!” and “Tears of Heaven,” revealed his improved skills in this encore performance. With his continous sell-out performances, he is now firmly placed as “Xiahzart” in the musical world.

0 comments: