, ♡ Special K-POP ♡: B1A4's Sandeul: "I did not have plastic surgery" ,
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 8, 2011

B1A4's Sandeul: "I did not have plastic surgery"


Idol group B1A4 member Sandeul rejected rumors of possible plastic surgery that was spreading between fans.

In one online community site, there was an article that involved Sandeul stating, "B1A4 Sandeul, In 2 years a 3rd degree change in external features?" including information from his past to his present self and caused a rising of suspicion from lies and also received doubts in that he even had plastic surgery.

Sandeul, who has transformed into a pretty boy appearance, had short hair and wore thick glasses. Another picture was of Sandeul in a school uniform with messy hair and was chubbier than his present appearance.

Sandeul spoke in a recent radio station saying, "I only took off my glasses and lost some weight but hearing rumors of me getting plastic surgery makes me sad," and "I still wear those glasses at home. But if I wear those glasses, my eyes turn small like buttons."

His company, WM Entertainment, also explained, "While getting ready for their debut, all the members were not only involved deeply into their music but wanted to show a cool image and reputation. So, they went on diets and did a lot of styling."

B1A4 debuted with "O.K." and currently is now promoting "Only Learned Bad Things" while showing off their smooth image.

0 comments: