, ♡ Special K-POP ♡: [News] [PyeongChang Celebration] U-Know Yunho, “My Heart Is Filled To The Brim With Joy!” ,
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 8, 2011

[News] [PyeongChang Celebration] U-Know Yunho, “My Heart Is Filled To The Brim With Joy!”


Hello. This is TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho.
The dream of the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics, one that the entire nation has yearned for till now, has finally come true and my heart is filled to the brim with joy as a citizen of the Republic of Korea. I believe that the night’s success was possible because of the sweat and passion of all those who worked hard to make the event happen, as well as the strong support from the people of the nation.
Through the PyeongChang Winter Olympics, I expect to see Korea’s status in the world rise even higher than before, and I hope many people take interest in winter sports that have not been receiving much attention in the past. Good luck to all our athletes, and I hope you show everyone the power of Korea at PyeongChang in 2018!

0 comments: